Política de privacidade
REGISTRATION AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. When registering to use this website, we will ask the Customer to create a password. The Customer should keep it strictly confidential, not revealing nor sharing it with third parties. The Customer is entirely and exclusively responsible for the use of his password and any orders placed by using it, even without his knowledge.
2. In the case of registered Customers, we will collect the information required to carry out the whole sales transaction online and for future contacts that may be necessary so as to ensure the best customer service.
3. The Customer assures that the personal data provided are true and accurate and undertakes to notify any changes. Any loss or damage caused to the online store or a third party resulting from incorrect inaccurate or incomplete information on the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the Customer.
4. The services provided by Vida Dura will always honour the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law - Law no. 58/2019 of August the 8th, therefore, the sole purpose of Vida Dura regarding the Customer's personal data is the customer’s account management, billing, communication with customers and statistical analysis, assuming the commitment to privacy and security in the processing of personal data of each customer.
5. The customer, by subscribing to the Newsletter, authorizes Vida Dura to send information on products and services that may be of interest, using their personal data for direct marketing. At any time, you may request access, correction and deletion of data, using the following contacts:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone: + 351 269 908 064
PAYMENT METHODS AND SECURITY
1. The Customer can purchase using the ATM reference or MBWay, by card (Visa; Visa Electron; V-Pay; MasterCard; Maestro).
2. You can pay in a fast and secure way with your credit card, without exchanging financial information with the current website.
3. In case of ATM payment, the reference will be available for a 7 (seven) days period. If payment is not made within this period, the order will be automatically cancelled.
4. In the case of credit card payments, all transactions will be stored by the service provider for possible consultation by Redunicre.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
1. When registering to use this website the Customer will be requested to create a password. The Customer must keep this data strictly confidential, neither revealing nor sharing it with third parties. The Customer is fully and exclusively responsible for the use of this password, as well as any order made, even without knowledge thereof.
2. When entering our website you have the possibility of subscribing to our newsletter, and so we collect some Personal Data, such as name and e-mail, which will be treated to receive information on the brand, namely: marketing communications, news, exclusive campaigns, invitations to events, etc.
3. In the case of Users who purchase online, it will be collect necessary elements to complete the entire commercial transaction and to future necessary contacts, in order to ensure the best customer service, such as complete name, e-mail, VAT number, telephone number and complete address.
4. We collect information coming from your use of our website, or from the communications that we send you, allowing you to highlight items or services that may be of interest to users and monitor site performance, become aware of which pages are the most popular, observe the method of connecting between pages more effectively, or determine the reason for some pages displaying error messages. These processes are only used for the purposes of creation and statistical analysis, never collecting personal information.
USE AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
1. Vida Dura uses Personal Data with the following purposes:
- Contact management with the User;
- Billing and collection from the User;
- User registration on the Vida Dura website;
- Ensure that the website meets the User’s needs, through development and publication of suitable contents matching the interests and requests expressed by the User, improving search capabilities and platform functionalities as well as obtaining the associated or statistic information regarding the type of User profile (analysis of consumption profiles).
2. We can use data to carry out studies that allow us to enhance the service that we provide to our customers.
3. We may also send you information about news and events. At any time you can stop receiving our communications. To do so, simply click on the link available at the foot of the newsletter or send your request to email@example.com.
WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
1. User Data collected by Vida Dura will be shared with third parties only when this sharing is necessary to fulfill a contract established between the User and Vida Dura, in particular for delivery of orders.
1. Vida Dura informs you that the User has a right to access Personal Data, as well as to correct, erase and transfer it. The User also has the right to limit data processing, as well as to decline it.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
1. If you do not agree with the terms in which your Personal Data are being processed, you can exercise the rights and submit a complaint to the Autoridade Nacional de Controlo – CNPD.
1. We work with focus on the safety of your data by adopting technical and organisational safety measures suited to protecting our Users from unauthorised access, alteration or destruction of data, or non-authorised information which we possess being disclosed.