Termos do serviço
TERMS&CONDITIONS OF THE WWW.VIDADURA.PT SITE
This website is operated by Vida Dura
1. Vida Dura offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
2. By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
3. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
4. Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
5. Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
1. By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
2. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
3. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
1. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
2. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
3. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
USE OF SERVICE
1.The online store of the vidadura.pt site shall be governed under the terms and conditions here defined, which the Customer agrees to comply with.
Vida Dura may, at any time, change all or part of the terms and conditions herein.
PROPERTY OF THE SITE
VIDA DURA, LDA
Rua da Emenda, n.º 69-1, 1200-169 Lisboa
PRICES AND PRODUCTS
1. The prices in the catalogue of the www.vidadura.pt site are in Euros and include VAT at the legal rate in force at the time of acquisition, to which the delivery cost must be added.
2. The prices and product specifications contained in this site may be changed by Vida Dura, without prior notice.
3. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service or products.
4. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
PLACING AN ORDER
1. The possibility of placing orders in the online store on the vidadura.pt site is restricted to orders whose delivery and billing addresses are PO Boxes and will not be accepted.
2. The products shown are limited to existing stock.
DELIVERY OF THE ORDER AND SHIPPING COSTS
We are taking heightened measures of hygiene and safety in the entire process of packing orders.
1. The order shipment process will only start after confirmation that the respective order has been fully paid.Shipping charges will be calculated during check out depending on your order, dimensions and your location.
2. Our delivery partner is DHL and orders are delivered within 3-10 working days depending on your location. Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order.
3. All orders confirmed by Vida Dura will be delivered to the address specified by the Customer for delivering the order.
4. On placing your order, you will receive an email containing a summary of the order and also the estimated delivery time to your location. From the date of placing order and payment confirmation, we normally take 3-10 working days to deliver your order. In few locations, the delivery may take longer, depending on the accessibility of your location by our logistics partners. In such cases, we will proactively reach out to you. Please check your emails and SMS regularly for such updates.
5. In case any item is unavailable, Vida Dura will inform the Customer or if we run out of stock, the customer will be contacted by email about the new expected delivery date and he/she will decide whether to maintain or cancel the order. To view our Shipping Policy.
Due to COVID-19, the delivery dates might be expanded.
1. All shipments crossing international borders outside the European Union are subject to duties and taxes imposed by customs authorities. Vida Dura has no control over these charges as they vary between countries. They are your responsibility.
2. Shipments destined for countries inside the European Union may not contain any documentation declaring the value of the merchandise. All shipments destined for countries outside the European Union, as required by Customs regulations, are accompanied by an invoice declaring the value of the merchandise.
3. Shipping fees do not cover duties and taxes, shipping fees are paid to the shipping company and duties and taxes are paid to your customs authorities.
1. The Customer can purchase using the ATM reference, by card (Visa; Visa Electron; V-Pay; MasterCard; Maestro) or MBWay.
2. You can pay in a fast and secure way with your credit card, without exchanging financial information with the current website.
3. In case of ATM payment, the reference will be available for a 7 (seven) days period. If payment is not made within this period, the order will be automatically cancelled.
4. In the case of credit card payments, all transactions will be stored by the service provider for possible consultation by Redunicre.
5. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
CANCELLING THE ORDER
1. The customer may cancel the order, provided that it has not yet been processed by Vida Dura .The cancellation of the order may be formalized by an email sent to the address loja@vidadura with the words “Cancel Order” and must mention the order number and tax identification number, under penalty of ineffectiveness of the cancellation.
REFUSAL OF THE ORDER
1. Vida Dura reserves the right to refuse the order, in which case it will inform the Customer, given the following cases:
- Out of stock;
- Unavailability of the item;
- If Vida Dura considers that there has been misconduct by the buyer or inaccuracies in the personal data recorded.
1. The customer may return the product within 14 days of receiving it. Within that same period the customer may file a complaint about any defects or inadequacy of the product compared to what was ordered, if being the responsibility of Vida Dura.
This not include vary of colour,size,shape or other that may occur due to our manufacture process that is handcrafted.
2. The return must be formalized via email sent to the address email@example.com always mentioning the order number online.In the event of a complaint, the Customer must expressly state the reasons for his complaint.
3. The support team of the www.vidadura.pt site will coordinate with the Customer how to proceed with the return of the goods, if justifiable, Vida Dura will assume the costs of returning the same and the costs of a new delivery.
4. In situations where the reasons for the return are not the responsibility of Vida Dura, the return will be accepted, after checking the good condition of the returned pieces and their packaging, with the refund of the amount paid by the Customer, deducted from the return shipping costs. Please note that shipping fees are non-refundable and return shipping costs are the customer's responsibility.
5. Consequently, Vida Dura reserves the right to not accept returns of products without prior notice, as mentioned above, and which do not meet the same conditions of conformity as they did on the date of their delivery to the Buyer (namely products that have undergone any use, transformation, damage and/or are missing the original packaging/accessories/extras).
6. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate. To view our Return Policy.
LIMITATION OF THE LIABILITY
1. We make every effort to ensure that the information presented is free of typographical errors and whenever they occur, we proceed with their correction as soon as possible. In case the information provided does not match the characteristics of the product, the Customer has the right to return
2. The photographs presented on the site are merely illustrative. We recommend that you consult the product characteristics for detailed information.
3. Despite the efforts of Vida Dura, some products may have an incorrect price, therefore we also check the prices when processing orders. If the price of the product is less than the advertised price, we will refund the difference. If the price is higher, we will inform the customer by email and await his decision as to whether or not he accepts the new price or if he wishes to cancel the order.
CONSUMER CONFLICTS ARBITRATION CENTER
1. In case of dispute the consumer can appeal to an Alternative Dispute Settlement Body (RAL):
- ‘CNIACC – Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo’, with the following address: Rua D. Afonso Henriques, n.º 1, 4700 – 030 Braga – www.cniacc.pt;
- ‘CACCL – Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo de Lisboa’, with the following address: Rua dos Douradores, 116, 2º, 1100 – 207 Lisboa – www.centroarbitragemlisboa.pt;
- ‘CAUAL – Centro de Arbitragem da Universidade Autónoma de Lisboa’, with the following address: Rua de Santa Marta n.º 43 – E, 1º C, 1150 – 293 Lisboa – www.arbitragem.autónoma.pt;
- ‘CICAP – Centro de Informação de Consumo e Arbitragem do Porto’, with the following address: Rua Damião de Góis, 31, loja 6, 4050 – 225 Porto – www.cicap.pt;
- ‘CIMAAL - Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo Algarve’, with the following address: Ninho de Empresas, Edifício ANJE, Estrada da Penha, 3º andar, sl. 26, 8000 – 489 Faro – www.consumidoronline.pt;
- ‘CACCRC – Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo da Região de Coimbra’ with the following address: Av.ª Fernão de Magalhães, n.º 240 – 1º, 3000 – 172 Coimbra – www.centrodearbitragemdecoimbra.com;
- ‘TRIAVE - Centro de Informação e Arbitragem do Vale do Ave’, with the following address: Rua Capitão Alfredo Guimarães, n.º 1, 4800 – 019 Guimarães – www.triave.pt;
- ‘CIAB – Centro de Informação e Arbitragem do Vale do Cávado’, with the following address: Rua D. Afonso Henriques, n.º 1, 4700 – 030 Braga / Av.ª Rocha Paris, n.º 103, 4900 – 394 Viana do Castelo – www.ciab.pt;
- ‘CACC RAM - Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo da Região Autónoma da Madeira’, with the following address: Rua Direita, n.º 27 – 1º andar esquerdo, 9050 – 450 Funchal – www.madeira.gov.pt/cacc;
The consumer can also solve the dispute at the Online Dispute Resolution Platform (RLL) with access through this link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=PT
REGISTRATION AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. When registering to use this website, we will ask the Customer to create a password. The Customer should keep it strictly confidential, not revealing nor sharing it with third parties. The Customer is entirely and exclusively responsible for the use of the password and any orders placed by using it, even without one knowledge.
2. In the case of registered Customers, we will collect the information required to carry out the whole sales transaction online and for future contacts that may be necessary so as to ensure the best customer service.
3. The Customer assures that the personal data provided are true and accurate and undertakes to notify any changes. Any loss or damage caused to the online store or a third party resulting from incorrect inaccurate or incomplete information on the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the Customer.
4. The services provided by Vida Dura will always honour the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law - Law no. 58/2019 of August the 8th, therefore, the sole purpose of Vida Dura regarding the Customer's personal data is the customer’s account management, billing, communication with customers and statistical analysis, assuming the commitment to privacy and security in the processing of personal data of each customer.
5. The customer, by subscribing to the Newsletter, authorizes Vida Dura to send information on products and services that may be of interest, using their personal data for direct marketing. At any time, you may request access, correction and deletion of data, using the following contacts:
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
1. All texts and images reproduced or represented in the www.vidadura.pt site are the sole property of Vida Dura and are, as such, strictly reserved for Vida Dura and protected under copyright and intellectual property rights regarding third parties.
2. Any reproduction or representation, whether total or partial, of the www.vidadura.pt site or of all or part of the elements included in it is strictly forbidden.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. These Terms and Conditions for online shopping in the www.vidadura.pt site are governed by Portuguese legislation.
2. The parties agree that any dispute arising from the interpretation and/or application of these Terms and Conditions, whose amicable settlement is not reached, will be submitted exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of Lisbon with express waiver to any other.
1. We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
2. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
3. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
4. We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
1. Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
2. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
3. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.